Anouncement / Notice board.

Currrently our blog is still under progress. We will update our logo by this weekends. For those blogshop owner that have filled up the forms, we will email you our logo soon.

Please contact us if there's any enquiry. VogueDir@gmail.com

*backup email is NicoNico.shopz@gmail.com

**Thanks for informing "Anything To Shop Blog Owner", i really appreciate it. :)

I will write on review on tomorrow (19 January 2011), because tomorrow is holiday~ hehehe

Friday, January 14, 2011

Pinky Craft, a cute little pink blogshop

Pinky's Layout

First of all, the layout of the blogshop is very nice, and cute. Their logo suit her blog template so much. The template is also very user friendly, and you don't need to search for a long time to check one some of the information. It's all in just on the right handside of the page.

Pinky Craft's owner

Her name is Leena, currently staying in Muar. (Wow!! My kampung is Muar also). Her blogshop started in January 2010, is been a year already. She started this business because she love to make miniatures things.

How did she started her first step of running on the blogshop?First of all, she find where to buy all the tools & accessories to make these works. and this makes her spent alot in the tools and accessories. In this business, she just hope to make something for her customer and she will ba happy when they say they like my stuff.

Of course everyone will face some difficulty when running on a bussiness, she told me that there is a customer from a blogshop came to make trouble in her blogshop, saying that she copied that blogshop's thing..they are selling same thing(clay item) but design are not the same.. but she get to overcome this.. althought it is sad but she get more experience on this.. she said "For me, as i didn't do anything wrong, i just want my customer happy with my work.. "

Pinky's Product

When the first time i surf on their website, their product is really cute. For me, i like something that is homemade, because me myself also love homemade so much. hehe...

Here is some of the product, which i am quite interested on them.

I wish to ask Leena (the owner), is this drawn by herself???
Here is the product



This baby leg, i think it suit for those baby in his/her first month. You can put it in a pretty box as a present. I think it will looks cute for sure! (Just my small little idea ^^)

This items attracted me, but.. when i see it for a long time, i will feel its not a bean sprouts but a..... (let you all imagine ba :P)

***I was thinking to get the bean sprouts, hohoho... still considering... will update to my blog if i really purchase it ^^ hope can get discount?? hahahahaha..

No comments:

Post a Comment